Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
We need you now, they need you always"*
* Direct Health are looking for people to join our team of front line workers, helping to keep our service users safe, and support the NHS in this critical time.
DIRECT HEALTH are now looking for Home Care Support Workers in Nottingham – £8.86, per hour and 20p per mile – Contracted hours after successful probationary.
Direct Health Nottinghamshire Office are now looking for a compassionate and caring individuals to join our team of Domiciliary Care and Support Workers to assist our Service Users within their own homes.
We have both Part Time, and Full Time positions available, with shifts split into Morning and Evening runs, and alternate Weekends
Usual shift pattern;
Mornings – 7am-3pm
Evenings – 3pm-11pm
Among the benefits are;
* Paid Mileage
* Paid induction
* Paid Annual Leave and Holiday entitlement
* Guaranteed Hours after successful probationary period
* Free company uniform
* Free company work mobile phone
* DBS administration completed on your behalf
* Career Progression within the company
* Opportunity to complete Level 2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
* Employee incentive scheme, includes, discounts on super markets, retailers options for private health care, Cycle to work scheme and car leasing
· To assist Service Users with helping with meal preparation, medication, companionship as well as personal care.
· To contribute to a daily log of care. This will be kept at the Service User’s home.
· To ensure the health and welfare of Service Users.
· To feed back any concerns to your line manager about individual Service Users or any difficulties you may be having.
· To encourage and enable Service Users to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
Nottinghamshire office teams and areas;
Nottingham Broxtowe Borough Council Branch –
Stapleford Team – Stapleford and Bramcote
Beeston Team – Beeston, Toton, Chillwell and Attenbrough
Kimberley Team – Kimberley, Awsworth, Cossall, Watnall, Nuthall
Eastwood Team – Eastwood, Newthorpe and Giltbrook
The successful Home Care Assistant and Support Workers ideally would have their own transport for travelling from client to client locations. However we do have limited walking positions.
So if want to join our ever growing team of Care workers, we want to hear from you! Call Emily in head office on (phone number removed)!
Please keep in mind if you are suitable for this position you will be contacted within the first 48 hours of applying via telephone, text and email.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.86 /hour