Are you a forward thinking Candidate Resourcer with experience of attracting job seekers and passive candidates?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a safe and stable sector?
Would you like to grow and evolve within a role where you can take on more responsibility in terms of your work and client base?
This exciting opportunity is fully remote with some occasional travel to clients within your area (The Midlands), for this reason you will need to be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle. Please also note that due to the nature of the business you will need to be fully vaccinated as you will be visiting locations with vulnerable people as part of your client base.
Our client is a large, innovative, and expanding healthcare organisation, with sites across the UK. They have recently gone through substantial change and expansion and now have a need for a Candidate Resourcer to join the team and support their growing business.
The role involves supporting the in-house recruitment strategy by resourcing and managing candidates and hiring managers trough the recruitment process for priority and hard to fill vacancies. Ideally you will be available to start on the 11th of October 2021.
More About the Role:
* Resourcing candidates for educational and healthcare roles
* Thinking of new and innovative ways to attract candidates, particularly passive candidates
* Meet with hiring managers to assess needs and challenges
* Keeping recruitment activity trackers updated
* Interviewing and selecting the best candidates
More About You:
* You’ll have previous experience in high volume resourcing role, an in-house Education or Healthcare background would be an advantage
* Proven experience proactively engaging with job seekers as well as passive candidates
* An understanding of digital recruitment, ATS’s, social media & LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
* Ability to think of innovative ways to attract candidates
* Strong customer service focus
* Excellent stakeholder & relationship management
Our client offer an excellent benefits package including, company pension, 25 days holiday plus 8, a day for your birthday and the ability to buy more holiday, cash back and discounts, gym flex scheme, cycle to work scheme and an award winning L&D team with apprenticeships and career pathways.
If this sounds like your ideal role then don't delay and press 'apply now' with your most up to date CV showcasing your relevant experience