- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Buyer – Flooring
We are looking to recruit an experienced, creative, and forward-thinking Buyer, to join an extremely fast-growing flooring supplier. This is an excellent opportunity with huge progression potential and the chance, for the right candidate, to put their stamp on the procurement department and help the company achieve the next phase of growth.
Package: £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The Company: A fast-growing flooring supplier, with their own Luxury Vinyl Tile collection, have been growing rapidly recently and have plans to expand further over the next couple of years.
Location: Based in Northampton
A Buyer will be required to carry out the following duties, among others:
* Research, select and purchase quality products and materials with new and existing suppliers
* Analyse current supply chain to identify cost saving and efficiency improvements
* Negotiate prices with suppliers
* Work with internal stakeholders for stock control, forecasting and quality control to improve the overall efficiency of the procurement department
Candidate Requirements: A Buyer will be required to have experience procuring flooring products. As well as this, candidates must have strong negotiation, communication and relationship building skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please contact Matt Docherty on (phone number removed)