Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Do you want to join the leading independent provider of utility networks?
BUUK Infrastructure know that the greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
We are currently recruiting for a Business Systems Implementation Analyst to join our Power On Connections team based in Leicester. The implementation analyst provides technical support and understanding to the Business Improvement team in the development of the Business Management Tool, with a key focus on the GIS design tool.
* To understand business requirements, analyzing the needs of the organization and its employees to support the development of the IT systems within the business, with a key focus on the GIS design tool
* Working with business stakeholder groups to ensure business solutions developed are aligned with business requirements
* Perform gap analysis to identify functions/features already in place within the BUUK Group and how they can be utilized to support the POC solutions
* Interface with the BUUK IT team to ensure development and testing of IT solutions is undertaken in a timely and effective manner
* Identifying potential problems and present desirable solutions to ensure timely delivery.
* Supports the development through the UAT process, including rigorous testing and end user training
* Ensure adequate documentation of all the processes, ensuring that the system replicate the operational requirements and reporting needs.
* Establish and setup system configurations related to all system and application modules in preparation for deployment into the business
* Support the Implementation Manager with the implementation of new business development
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
The successful candidate would ideally demonstrate good stakeholder interaction/management skills as well as a professional and can do attitude. You will also have the ability to escalate issues and deal with urgent requirements as and when they arise. We would also like someone to be Inquisitive and able to explore their own ideas and different solutions as well as the ability to present ideas in a concise manner to determine how and why to progress.
What can we offer you?
Along with a fantastic working environment, we offer a competitive starting salary, sociable Monday-Friday working hours, pension scheme and life assurance. We offer an excellent benefits package and training opportunities to further develop your career with us.
To apply please apply online. For further details please contact our recrutiment team – details can be found on our webiste