- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
We are recruiting on behalf of a very succesful and well-established sustainable energy firm that has a strong focus on EV (Electrical Vehicle) Charging. They have gone from strength to strength despite the lockdown and are now looking to expand their sales team by adding a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis.
You will need to come from a strong B2B sales background and be willing to learn a new product – full training will be provided.
* Offices are COVID secure, and social distancing is in place
* Flexible working hours are permitted for those that require it (childcare etc) otherwise 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
* Excellent commission structure, realistic ability to earn £15,000-£25,000 on top of original salary (OTE)
* Progression opportunities, massive emphasis on promoting hard working individuals from within
The potential for the EV Charging market is huge – with a ban on all petrol & diesel cars coming in from 2030, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
For more information, please email an up to date CV across to the address provided