- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Approach Butchery Services are looking for Beef and Lamb Abattoir/ Slaughterhouse Operatives, previous experience of two years working in abattoirs is essential .The successful candidate will be responsible for the processing of cattle in accordance with individual training and licensing as applicable.
· Dressing, Trimming and Cutting of the Carcass
· Ensuring all parts of the carcass are trimmed to produce optimum
· Removal of waste according to environmental regulations
· Preparation of animal carcasses for the cutting department
. This is a permanent position directly to the client, upon passing
their required skills test
. Competitive Salary, Pension scheme and additional benefits.
. UK based applications only please, Due to coronavirus and Quarantine restrictions imposed