- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Our prestigious client located in Tibshelf who assemble trollies for supermarkets, they have exciting opportunities for hard-working and determined candidates to join their fast-paced working environment.
The Role & Responsibilities
• Assembling of product
• Quality checking of product
• Keeping to strict deadlines and job lists
• Reporting to management
• Good attention to detail
• 1 year of experience in a production environment is preferred
• Great attitude and work ethic.
• Good understanding of hygiene standards.
• Excellent attendance.
Full training is provided. Candidates who are competent in the role have the opportunity to go permanent after 12 consecutive weeks. Onsite parking and canteen facilities are available for all candidates.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity to join our client please apply below
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Start Recruitment