- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
Due to an increase in order levels, our client is currently looking to recruit for experienced production & assembly operatives based in Hoyland, Barnsley on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be supporting the production and assembly of furniture to a high specification, working to deadlines. You must be flexible to the hours that you can work and being able to work overtime when needed.
**This role involves a lot of heavy lifting and manual handling**
Working Hours/ Shift Patterns:
Monday-Thursday: 07:00-17:00, Friday: 07:00-16:00.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience working in a fast paced Assembly/Packing environment.
* Accuracy in all tasks and measurements, and a high grade of work.
* Be able to look after and care for any company tooling and equipment used.
* Effective communication and positive relations with employees at all levels within the organization.
* Be competent at working alone or as part of a team.
* Confidentiality regarding all processes, data and information contained and discussed in the department.
* Be aware of all Company policies and Health and Safety procedures and practices.
* Building up various containers/boxes for products which must be prepared and palletized.
* Storage of products and completed units.
* Packing of completed units, making sure they have been packaged following the companies procedures.
* General up keep of the working area and premises to aid with the smooth running of the working area.
* Ad hoc duties as and when required.
For more information please call Gi Group Sheffield on (phone number removed) or email