- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
JRL Plant and Logistics Ltd is a part of the JRL Group which is an innovative, young and dynamic industry leading construction company which is privately owned and consists of over eight companies all within the construction industry. Specializing in sub and superstructure packages with our in-house capabilities gives us the edge over our competitors.
Built on repeat business with an annual turnover of £180 million over two decades the Group delivers, whether it
Be 60m below ground or 150m high into London's skyline. The JRL Group will deliver a complete construction service and are looking for an Office Administrator to join the team.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the construction or Steelwork industry as this is essential to the role.
Experience of the hire sector would be advantageous; You should possess exceptional communication skills along with being accurate and precise in your work. Use of Syrinx (higher concept) or Coins would be preferred but not essential. Also Excel, Word & Outlook.
* Filing Timesheets and charging departments
* Raising purchase orders for Materials and Services
* Experience in reporting
* Taking of orders, processing and following them through to completion.
* Arranging delivery and collection of orders in according with the customer's requirements.
* Liaising, where required, with other depot employees, Sites, workshops.
* Processing all input to IT systems and paperwork
* Assisting in the completion of asset and stock counts when conducting additional ad hoc duties as may be designated by the Fabrication Manager from time to time.
* Maintaining knowledge of the departments Fabrications for sale and activities
* Conducting additional ad hoc duties as may be required
* Following all company procedures and policies.
* Supporting and communicating effectively with the Fabrication Manager