- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
We currently have an exciting opportunity in the Customer Finance Department, for an Accounts Payable and Address Book Supervisor to cover maternity leave. Working for an exciting, successful growing business. This is a fixed term contract initially for 1 year. Initially this role will be working from home, due to covid-19. The opportunity to continue working part of the role from home in the future can be discussed during interview.
The successful candidate will have a passion for customer service and customer relationship management and will want to support driving the department forward with excellent service levels internally and externally. Ideally, they will be experienced in Accounts Payable and/or Address Book and be able to fully support the Deputy Customer Finance and Administration Manager in the daily running of the team. The position will carry an element of people management including PDR support and recruitment.
The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience with customer relationship management, an ability to cope with tight deadlines, analyse situations and make decisions. In addition, they will need to prove they have a high of level of communications skill and are able to direct and coordinate activity.
The position will encompass the following duties:
* Continue to build external and internal customer relationships.
* Ensure all processes are maintained and adhered to within the Accounts Payable and Address Book sections.
* Monitor invoice and payment processing and ensure any issues are escalated as necessary.
* Monitor Address Book forms and emails and ensure any issues are escalated as necessary.
* Efficient resolution of external/internal queries.
* Daily supervision of workload within both teams including; absence and long term holiday cover.
* Design and develop processes to incorporate feedback from customers and ensure we are providing the best possible service.
* Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
* Ability to cope with pressure, specifically around meeting deadlines
* High level of skill in critically evaluating situations and making decisions
* Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate well at all levels including senior stakeholders in the business
* Ability to direct and co-ordinate activity whilst creating an engaged and motivated team
* Confident in presenting the department independently at customer/site/department meetings
* Experience of customer relationship management and conflict resolution
* Previous supervisory experience is essential
* Possess a confident, calm and approachable manner
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* 5 GCSES Grade A – C
* Finance and Accounting qualifications an advantage