- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
My client are a leading software business boasting a global presence, headquartered in Northampton. Due to recent success, they are now looking to add to their team with another Account Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Account Management, this role will be responsible for achieving retention and growth of the existing client portfolio. This role will be targeted at growing business from a selected customer base, building strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure repeat business.
* Growth, development and management of the existing account base.
* Manage customer relationships in order to grow and retain existing customer portfolio.
* Introduce, actively promote and sell services.
* Manage own performance against pre-defined targets for growth of the existing customer base.
* To manage each assigned customer through regular contact by telephone and email.
* Prepare and submit all documentation relating to existing customer contracts to enable changes to be made as/when required.
* Be customer focused with an approach that is co-operative and flexible, whilst maintaining a diplomatic and organised approach.
* Preferential experience of working in a B2B customer facing environment
* Proven track record of development and achievement
* Experience of identifying customers business problems & adapting solutions to meet the requirement.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to define, construct and articulate solutions based propositions.
* Understanding of operational, commercial and financial aspects of Customer's drivers.
* Strong interpersonal, organisational, & communication skills.
* Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels in an organisation