Career Level Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Industry Not Specified
Qualifications Not Specified
Account Executive / Customer Service / Sales / Business Development
Our client, a leader in their field are looking for an exceptional Account Executive to join their busy and successful team based in Northampton.
Your main responsibilities will be performing the customer service functions for all major accounts as well as managing specific accounts. You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing customer relationships, and expanding products into existing customers and increasing customer satisfaction.
* Manage the administration, order placement, customer calls for all accounts
* Responsible for a portfolio of medium sized customers and manage customer relationships across these accounts.
* Maximise revenue through new business attainment and expanding volume of current lines.
* Maximise profits.
* On board new customers following a detailed handover from the new business team.
* Drive improved customer satisfaction and engagement with existing customers.
* Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through a consistent service via targeted customer visits in line with company and customer expectations.
* Ensure all customer data and communication is recorded accurately within Salesforce.
The successful candidate will have:
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building capabilities
* Experienced in developing accounts and up and cross selling.
* The ability to learn and communicate technical requirements and benefits.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Proficient to analyse data and prepare technical and business presentations (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce etc.)
* Valid driving licence
* Willing and able to travel in the UK
For more information or an informal chat, please call us now or click apply