- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
FRENCH SELECTION UK
Account Executive – DACH
Account manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Support, Sales, Customer Care, Customer Support, Customer service, Marketing, B2B, Fluent in German, fluent in English, Retail, Wholesale, Export Sales, Fashion, Textile, Clothing Accessories, Sustainable Environment, Positive change, Healthcare, Order Processing, Quotation, Logistics, Import, Export, Purchasing, Invoices, German, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Serbian, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Slovak, Greek, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Slovenian, Serbo-Croatian
Based in: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: Starting salary circa £20,000 pa with regular reviews
At commutable distance by car from Kettering, Brixworth, Milton Keynes, Daventry, Rugby, Corby, Bedford, Leicester, Coventry, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Leicestershire, East Midlands
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 719SU
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
One of the European leading brand of organic and natural personal care products
Reporting to the National Account Manager you will look at retail opportunities in the dedicated Market.
– Search for new sales revenue opportunities
– Build relationships with new and existing retailers
– Provide market insight once product and model reviewed
– Support admin tasks related to working with retailers (raise credit notes, creating and updating price lists etc ..)
– Monitor online listings & ensure product ranges are being optimised to their full potential.
– Communicate any online audits with retailers and implement changes.
– Arrange meetings and support with administrative tasks as and when required.
– Ensure all information can be accessed and used by all departments.
– Fluent in German or Swedish (mother tongue standard)
– Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
– Very open to expanding the role & taking on new tasks and challenges as these arise
– Highly-motivated, energetic about making a positive difference,
– Have an inherent passion for visible business growth
– Ambitious & able to demonstrate clear progression within your career to date.
– Excellent Excel skills and ability to manipulate data easily
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The Salary: circa £25,000 pa depending on experience + benefits
French Selection UK – The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom