- Career Level Not Specified
- Experience Not Specified
- Industry Not Specified
- Qualifications Not Specified
3rd Line Technical Support
Location – Northampton/ Kettering NN16 8AA
Salary – £30,000
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
If you are reading this, then you are curious to see what is out there for your next role. Are you interested in working in a unique environment and industry where you will gain experience with bespoke software?
We are actively looking for a customer-focused contact point for the Information Services team to be based out of our client’s office in Kettering.
This is a hands-on third line support role for our client.
As third line technical support your responsibilities will include:
– 3rd line technical support to both internal and external users
– Using the CRM and incident management system (VTiger)
– Assisting with in-house product and system builds
– Audio and ITY system testing
– Assisting with IT & AV projects
– SAAS installation/configuration and support
– Broadband support and troubleshooting
– Supporting clients both face to face and remotely
Your skills and experience will include:
– Experience in an SLA support driven environment
– Windows 10, Windows server 2016 & 2019; Active directory and AD in Azure
– Office 365 and Microsoft 365
– System builds and configuration
– Cisco router configuration
– Software terminology and configurations
– Knowledge of audio-visual equipment and IT technologies
– Full UK driving license
You may have experience in the following, third line support, network specialist, server specialist, network engineer, 2nd line support engineer, etc.,
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Closing date for applications is 13th December 2020