Job Search the Easy Way – Predictive & Helpful Solutions
East Midlands Jobs & Advice are passionate about providing the best local jobs in the East Midlands.
When searching for jobs we want to make it as easy as possible for you to find your dream job.
What Are The Various Search Options When Using Our Job Site?
Find the job you’re looking for faster.
The great thing about searching for your next job using our keywords search function, is that once you’ve put in a particular keyword you’re given predictive job options.
- For example if you type in graduate, you’ll be presented with a series of jobs that are graduate related.
- Alternatively if you confirm the selection in the main search function, all graduate related jobs are then listed in it’s own section, for you to browse at your leisure.
Regions or Location Search
Search by ‘All Regions’ – It may be the case that you’re prepared to commute to any area within the East Midlands, therefore you’d select this option.
- To select your favoured location, simply go to the drop down (for All Regions) & select from Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire or Nottinghamshire.
- The jobs for your chosen area will then be listed.
You can search any job categories from Accounting/Financial/Insurance to Telecoms or maybe you want to be a software engineer.
- Select ‘All Categories’ to show all jobs
- To select your favoured category, simply go to the drop down (for All Categories) & select the job category, for the jobs you want listing
- On our Home page there’s a ‘Job Spotlight’ section that usually shows three different, featured jobs on a carousel.
- Take a look & see if one of those featured jobs is right for you, there’e also an easy apply button under each opportunity.
Our main jobs are listed on the Home page and there’s also options to show more jobs at any time, should you need to see more.
The main jobs feed will normally show the following useful information.
- Job category – All Locations – Job description – Salary – Permanent/Temporary/Contract – Full time/Part time
This is a very useful option for you because it often features a similar job to the one you’re about to apply for but in essence we’re providing you with additional job options.
- It maybe a job you’ve missed or not considered!
- Again there’s a very useful carousel feature giving you a choice of up to six other jobs
These are the most up to date jobs on East Midlands Jobs & Advice.
- They include: Job category – All Locations – Job description – Salary – Permanent/Temporary/Contract – Full time/Part time
- We also recognise that the jobs market is always changing and therefore include apprenticeship jobs & freelance jobs.
- Our jobs are updated throughout the day, every day of the year to ensure you’re getting the most up to date jobs.
Please Submit Your CV
Get FREE Hints & Tips, Newsletters